Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Ode to Fall

Fall is my FAVORITE time of year. I love leaves turning, all things pumpkin, harvest of yummy fruits and veggies, cool autumn air, getting out the new sweaters, and pretty much every aspect of fall. I have been hard at work on Halloween costumes since early August. Let's just say many of our weekends have been full of felt, feathers, pleather, and spandex! I made them all without patterns and I have to admit that I am impressed with my sewing skills. Now if I just had a better machine.

This is a random picture of Emily before a birthday party this weekend. This is my favorite of her dresses. I guess the 80's are back and I am warming up to them again :-)
Below are some pix of the girls showing off their pumpkins that they made with Grandma. They are wearing skirts that I made for them :-)




These are photos from Emily's class trip to This is the Place. They had a really good time, and I was glad that Chloe got to go too.





See I LOVE sweaters!

Below are some pics from our attempt to see Little Mermaid in St. George a couple of weeks ago. It was raining, but we thought that there may be a CHANCE that the show wouldn't be cancelled, it is supposed to be under the sea after all. But alas, too much rain and the show was cancelled. At least we got to experience all the "fun" parts like parking, walking in the rain, sitting in the rain, and then sitting in traffic in our wet clothes. Oh well we now have tickets to Aladdin next year.
Two very wet cousins.


No comments: